Ring of Brodgar:Community Portal
Welcome to Ring of Brodgar! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
Creating a new page? Perhaps we already have a template for it. Check Here.
Pages/concepts that need work
- Gardening/ Garden Pots (Growth time + quality calcuations)
- More information needed for PClaims, Villages, and Realms (See the village box at the bottom of those pages for what subjects need to be updated and created
- Finish creating all Terrain pages
- Finish adding information to all Tree pages
- Add proper metaobj tags to Gilding Objects for automatic list population (see Fine Feather Brooch as an example)
- All Things Gems (further discussion might be required. a separate page for each gem would require over 500 pages)
- Figure out how to link infobox terrain and infobox tree to infobox metaobj for automatic population of trees, plants, and animals
How to Help Out
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits, visit the Recent Changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Template:Infobox metaobj
- If you need help editing, you could start with Talk:Community Portal.
- For more information on how we want pages to be formatted check the Article Standards
- For more information on how pages can be formatted check the Manual of Style
Things You can Do
(See Special:SpecialPages for more special pages.)
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
- Symptom: Changes in one section of the wiki not showing up in another section of the wiki.
- Hit Refresh at the top of each wiki page affected
- Edit/Save each wiki page affected. (You dont need to actually edit anything, just open/save the page
- Perform a Super Refresh of your browser by pressing: Windows: + , Mac/Apple: + , Linux: .
- Reuploaded image wont change
- Open the image in a separate tab and refresh your browser
- Small, hard to read wiki formula:
- Having an empty line before and after the math formula will display the formula larger.