Difference between revisions of "Guano Pile"
(someone please fill in the technical details - total capacity, respawn rate, physical size)
Revision as of 18:10, 28 April 2019
"?" is not a number.x ?
"?" is not a number.
|Required By||Bat Guano|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
Guano Pile is a Localized Resource, a rare type of resource which regenerates over time in a permanent location found in Caves.
Because of their rarity and permanent location, Localized Resources are often very contested and highly valuable.
Guano Pile holds up to XXX of Bat Guano, respawns XXX piece every XXX days.
How to Use
- Using the Inspect action on any localized resource will tell you how many resources are currently available or how long until the next resource regenerates.
- Right clicking a Guano Pile that has resources will give the user an option to collect the resource.
- The quality of the Guano Pile's resource is hardcapped by __SKILL__ , making it unwise to harvest this resource with an unskilled character.
- Localized Resources cannot be claimed by a Personal Claim, but can be claimed by a Village Claim
- Bat Guano is a permanent resource and will not decay.