|Grown From||Alder Catkin|
|Required By||Alder Bough, Alder Catkin|
|Found On||Beech Grove, Bounty Acre, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Flower Meadow, Green Brake, Hard Steppe, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Root Bosk, Shady Copse, Wald|
|Back to Trees|
The Alder Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Alder Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 20 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Alder Catkin before it is depleted.
- Additionally, Alder Trees also contain up to 3 Alder Bough
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Alder Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 40 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 50 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 12 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 20 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details