|Creature-Products||Fresh Aurochs Hide x2, Intestines x3, Entrails x3, Animal Fat, Raw Wild Beef x14, Bone Material x6, Aurochs Hair*|
This data is specified at the individual Terrain pages.
|Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Dry Flat, Flower Meadow, Grass, Greens Ward, Hard Steppe, Highground, Leaf Detritus, Leaf Patch, Lichen Wold, Lush Field, Moor, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Pine Barren, Red Plain, Root Bosk, Shady Copse, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald, Wild Turf|
Note: The singular noun is aurochs while the plural is aurochsen.
Passive until you aggro them. Attack proximity when pulling hair.
With around 60 UA/60 AGI you should be able to take on an aurochs and win by punching the crap out of it. Having a decent str level and some cutthroat knuckles will help.
- Right click the Aurochs and it will give you the option to "Pull Hair." Use this with extreme caution as it can equally get you a new Curiosity or a dead Hearthling. Each Aurochs yields only one Aurochs Hair.
- You can get 2L of Milk from an aurochs. To do so, you need Clover and a Bucket. Pick up a clover from your inventory and right click on an aurochs. The aurochs will cautiously proceed to eat the clover. It is recommended to get as close as possible before right clicking the aurochs. Next, take your bucket and right click on the aurochs to milk it. Each Aurochs can only be milked once.
- Trivia: The singular noun is aurochs while the plural is aurochsen. - Loftar
- The singular is obviously "aurochs", seeing how it is cognate with English "ox". Accordingly, the only reasonable plural form is, of course, "aurochsen", seeing how "ox" still uses the Saxon plural form "oxen" even in Modern English.
- Terrains on which Aurochs can spawn, but rarely: Deep Tangle, Deep Tangle, Deep Tangle, Timber Land, Wald.