|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Stone x4, Block of Wood x6, Bone Glue x2|
|Repaired With||Block of Wood???|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Hit Points||?"?" is not a number.|
|Soak Value||?"?" is not a number.|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > uildings & Construction > conomy & Extensions > Barter ole|
Barter Pole can be used, in conjunction with Barter Stand, to safely and automatically trade large quantity of items between Hearthlings.
How to Use
- The Green Hand, when placed in a container such as a Cupboard, will take items inside that container to be sold to a customer that is purchasing from a Barter Stand.
- The Red Hand then, will take money (or specified item) from the customer as payment when an item is sold, and store it in the container that the Red Hand is placed in.
Barter Pole works similarly to the giving/taking hand objects, except it can be applied to any inventory specific items within an small radius, allowing for better handling of larger volume of goods for merchants.
- The items can either be stockpiled or stored in containers, and as long as they are within the radius of the Barter Pole, they will be accounted for during Barter Stand transactions.
- The effective radius of the Pole is covers roughly 76 tiles as shown below
Placing the pole exactly in the middle of four adjacent tiles will maximize the amount of effective tiles covered
For more information on trading mechanics, refer to Barter Stand#How to Use
- Added in
- Depends on which hand is applied to the Barter Pole, its graphic will change to indicate the specified hand (and thus the function of that specific pole), as shown in the infobox picture.
- Cannot be lifted, so choose the placement wisely.