From Ring of Brodgar
General Fuel Glitch
- If items are placed in a cooking device (such as an oven, a smelter or a kiln) without lighting the fuel, the items will accumulate "ticks" towards their completion at the normal rate until there is only one tick left.
- The safest way to utilize this bug is to put in only one unit of fuel, and wait enough time for there to be only one tick left of processing to do.
- This bug can cause two items with different timing requirements to properly complete together without burning, as if one waits long enough, one only needs one unit of fuel for both of them.
- One tick is 5 minutes and 33 seconds real-time.
The tanning of a leather progress is set to 92% whenever the Tub holding all material need for process (that is leather, bark and water) is unloaded from the map.
- This happens in following circumstances:
- Placing a full (Water, Bark and dried skin) Tanning Tub into anything able to store a liftable object (Cart, Rowboat, Leanto, etc.) will lock progress at 92% until removed, at which point it will resume normal progress from that point.
- If one leaves a tanning tub in a house or cellar, and there are no hearthlings in the house or cellar observing it, it will lock at 92% whilst unobserved. This includes logging out. Once it is observed again (entering the building or logging inside) progress will resume at 92%.
- If one leaves a tanning tub in any area that is not visited for some time (about 20-30 minutes) by anyone.
- It has been reported that troll hides set back to a much smaller number if they are tanned for leather.
- The actual bug is the tub resetting back to 0% if the map with the tub on it unloads. Setting the tub to 92% is a workaround until the other bug is fixed.
- Lifting a cauldron will cause any wood placed on it to disappear and prevent the water inside from being boiled any further.
- If you kill a chick or cock on the ground it drops as a dead chicken.
- Battle cry is listed as -50 defense to the opponent, this is false, it will lower the user's defense by 50.
- Punches weight is listed as 1x Unarmed combat skill, this is false, it is 3/4x Unarmed combat skill.
Fire inside the house
- Burnt fires will turn back into a pile of wood if the map is unloaded. Fires cannot be placed in a house , but when a hearthling builds another hearth fire, the old one will become a pile of wood letting you light it if it was in a house.
Peppermill and Pepper Shaker are undroppable
- You can't drop Peppermill and Pepper Shaker on the ground. You only can put them in Inventory, storage and tables. If you happen to get stuck with Peppermill or Peppershaker open your Inventory with "TAB" to put it there.
Barterstand Ownership Change
- Owner change isn't working when a price was set already. If you're not intending to barter but to discover only do not assign a price - leave it blank. (Hint by LadyV)