RoB Site Notice
I think Global notification about catch-up w11 changes can be deleted now, almost everything is updated. (except this few pages which i'll finish soon)
- Just the "w11 catch-up"part, or the whole thing (ie: including the "W11 has begun" part). I don't mind either way. --.MvGulik. 11:29, 4 July 2019 (EDT)
- Roger, Done. --.MvGulik. 12:24, 4 July 2019 (EDT)
Claiming Jobs ...
Probably work better, in general, if done on the most related talk-page (versus users page). That is of course if the intention is to prevent others from (unknowingly) doing double work. (although double checks, from different sources, are a good thing) --.MvGulik. 07:03, 6 July 2019 (EDT)
Kitsuneg>"(Spitroast Eagle Owl) w11 update. The last one!!!!!!! xD"
Roger that. :)
(Letting Pagenotice-SAT background code/stuff linger around for some time)
--.MvGulik. 12:18, 11 July 2019 (EDT)
There still seem to be potential SAT candidates that where never SAT tagged as such.
See Blank record cases in tables at FEP_Table page. (resort to regroup those at the top)(adjusted tables)
-- (Will look at why some records are blank, while they should not be. Somewhat old issue if I recall correct)
--.MvGulik. 05:43, 12 July 2019 (EDT)
- Well Beets and Taproot has no fep or sat at all, but can be eaten. But others just an ingredients - that can't be eaten raw but worth for cooking. I guess they goes into Fep table coz of category issue..
- --Kitsuneg (talk) 07:50, 12 July 2019 (EDT)
- Aha, Thanks. Will ponder about potential solutions to separate out ingredient-only from true foods.
Are there currently any foods that are both. ie: Can be eaten raw and that can also be used as cooking ingredient ?(Plenty. More common than food-ingredient-only cases)
- --.MvGulik. 14:18, 12 July 2019 (EDT)
- PS: You first answer (restored), which I spotted just now, was actually answering my question better (Plenty. More common than food-ingredient-only cases). Me not playing the game has its price. (no need for a full case list) --.MvGulik. 03:08, 13 July 2019 (EDT)
Beetroot Leaves(SAT checked, needs additional fix)
- Cave Lantern
Cheese(removed from foods category, info vs object page)
- Chicken Meat
- Eagle Owl Meat
- Golden Eagle Meat
- King's Acorn
- Magpie Meat
- Mallard Meat
- Oak Acorn
- Ptarmigan Meat
- Quail Meat
- Raw Kebab Roll
Roast Meat(SAT checked, needs additional fix)
- Seagull Meat
Spindly Taproot(SAT checked, needs additional fix) (none food ingredient)
- Swan Meat
- Wood Grouse Meat