|Size||4 x 4|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
Driftkelp Island is a Localized Resource, a rare type of resource which regenerates over time in a permanent location - in Deep Ocean.
Because of their rarity and permanent location, Localized Resources are often very contested and highly valuable.
Driftkelp Island holds up to 20 of Driftkelp, respawns 3-5 pieces every 4 days.
How to Use
- Using the Inspect action on any localized resource will tell you how many resources are currently available or how long until the next resource regenerates.
- Right clicking a Driftkelp Island that has resources will give the user an option to collect the kelp.
- The quality of the Driftkelp Island's resource is hardcapped by Survival, making it unwise to harvest this resource with an unskilled character.
- Localized Resources cannot be claimed by a Personal Claim, but can be claimed by a Village Claim
- Driftkelp is a permanent resource and will not decay.