From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||2 x 2|
|Seasonality||(see this page for now)|
|Study Time <b>StudyTime Input:</b><br><br >The studytime infobox parameter accepts two formats. An Hour-float (studyTime = H.hhhh) or a Time-code (studyTime = H:M).<br><br>Proper input rules:<br >H.hhhh: (Dot delimited) At least one leading digit, and at least 4 decimal digits.(good: "0.1230", bad: ".123")<br >H:M: (Colon delimited) At least one hour digit, and 1 or 2 minute digits. (good: "0:1", bad: ":1" or "0:123")<br><br >(Although bare integer-input would work for both format cases, it is currently deemed improper formatted input.)<br >||2h 25m|
|LP / EXP||41.67|
|LP / Hour (real)||517.24|
|LP / Mental Weight||178.57|
|LP / Hour / EXP||17.24|
|LP / Hour / Size||129.31|
|LP / Hour / Weight||73.89|
|LP / Hour / Size / EXP||4.31|
|LP / Hour / Weight / EXP||2.46|
|Go to Objects|
Related item: Yule Star.
How to Acquire
Elven Lights are foraged from Trees, right-click on a lights and press Pick.
- Elven Lights appears on Fir Tree, Spruce Tree, and Silver Fir Tree trees.
- Elven Lights only spawn at night time. (18h..06h)
- You can hang the Elven Lights back on related trees. (ie: right-click the Elven Lights on the tree)
- (Can't be done on a tree with a still unforaged Yule Star)
- User placed Elven Lights (on tree, in claim) seem to stick around indefinitely.