Great Cave Organ
|Great Cave Organ|
|Size||3 x 5|
|Required By||Notes of a Foul Symphony|
|Can be Lifted||No
|Go to Objects|
Great Cave Organ is a Localized Resource, a rare type of resource which regenerates over time in a permanent location - in Caves.
Because of their rarity and permanent location, Localized Resources are often very contested and highly valuable.
Great Cave Organ holds up to 3 of Notes of a Foul Symphony, respawns 1 pieces every 2 weeks.
How to Use
- Using the Inspect action on any localized resource will tell you how many resources are currently available or how long until the next resource regenerates.
- Right clicking a Great Cave Organ that has resources will give the user an option to collect the notes.
- The quality of the Great Cave Organ's resource is hardcapped by Stealth, making it unwise to harvest this resource with an unskilled character.
- Localized Resources cannot be claimed by a Personal Claim, but can be claimed by a Village Claim
- Notes of a Foul Symphony is a permanent resource and will not decay.