Tables and Categories
How do tables interact with categories and how can one manipulate how a category gives data to a table? --Itsumi
Translating H&H Wiki
I want to join translating these documents to other language. but what should i do? --Liasder
- I believe it's been stated on the Article Standards page that non-English content is not allowed. Hope that helps. Foetuses 18:15, 15 April 2012 (EDT)
Plz make Korean page for korean users !! --#1 Korean
- I'm afraid the article standards (linked above in my previous response) state this simply to be an English wiki. Though there does seem to be a Russian-language sub-domain, which seems to contradict that statement. Anyone got any info on this? Foetuses 02:33, 17 April 2012 (EDT)
It would be good if the cite extension was added. --ArvinJA 20:14, 29 December 2011 (EST)
Whats the point of that! 1) Where talking game data here. 2) Most (if any) will not even use it. --MvGulik 21:09, 29 December 2011 (EST)
Images_to_Fix: General List of know images with problems.
- [For stuff that might need some Admin/Bureaucrat help]
RoB wiki Bureaucrat: (donator of server resources for RoB wiki)
- Spiff - Active: Only in case of wiki core problems. Contact: Through other Admins, ... (other info is up to Spiff)
RoB wiki Administrators: (General wiki gate-keepers)
- Borka - Active: Semi/Keeping an eye out. Contact: HnH Forum.
- MvGulik - Active: Unsure/Semi. Contact: This page.
- DatOneGuy - Active: No. Contact: Unknown/NA.
Erm. Seems wiki has still a, or attracted a new, database error. --.MvGulik. 06:27, 3 February 2013 (EST)
(Case1: Adding new section to Beehive discussion page. On edit submission. Edit had external link code in it.) (Case2: Updating this section.) A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query hidden) from within function "LinksUpdate::getExistingExternals". Database returned error "145: Table './rob/mw_externallinks' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".
- Seems fixed. --.MvGulik. 09:08, 2 March 2013 (EST)