This page is outdated and reflects the Legacy Haven & Hearth world.
It may or may not be accurate for the newest "Hafen" world. The Hafen page can be found (or created if appropriate) [LINK DISABLED].
(Keyboard/menu short-cut no working, Hijacked by Demijohn)
|Build > Containers > Cupboard|
This container can hold up to 64 items in an 8 by 8 grid. It can only be built indoors, such as in a Log Cabin, Timber House and a Stone Mansion. Due to the superior storage space and easily found materials, these are the ideal containers for storing items indoors. However, as noted below, they now require Yeomanry to construct.
- Cupboards can only be lifted when empty.
- Cupboards will be destroyed in one decay hit, it is highly recommended that you keep them inside.
- Cupboards can also be built in cellars.
- As of World 5, cupboards now require both Carpentry and Yeomanry.
- A carried cupboard will now change its facing depending on the direction of the player's movement before setting it down.