Abilities are your Learned skills, and as such are bought using Learning Points. All abilities start at 1, and cost:
Learned skills are nonrefundable, so choose wisely. Like Attributes, Abilities can be buffed or debuffed by Wounds and Equipment
- Determines the effectiveness of Unarmed Combat moves
Equipment which modifies Unarmed Combat
|Grand Troll Helm||10|
- Determines the effectiveness of Melee Combat moves.
Equipment which modifies Melee Combat
- Increases aim speed of the Hunter's Bow and Sling
- Softcap for crafting the Hunter's Bow , Sling , Bone Arrow and Stone Arrow.
Equipment which modifies Marksmanship
Non Combat Abilities
- Determines the visibility of Foragables with
- Criminal Acts, leave behind a Scent that can be seen if the trackers is more than half that of the perpetrators
Equipment which modifies Exploration
- Determines visibility of scents based on vs
- Makes the tracking pie slice wider/less precise.
- Increases cool-down on scents left by the player.
- Your own scents do not care that they came from you. So, depending or you attribute levels, you might not see your own scents
Equipment which modifies Stealth
- Determines the softcap of craftable leather/fabric items with
Equipment which modifies Sewing
- Determines the softcap of metal items with
- Determines the softcap of jewelry with
- Smithing does not affect the quality of wrought iron, steel, or bronze.
Equipment which modifies Smithing
- hardcaps the quality of clay gathered
- Masonry governs all things related to pottery, ceramics, and stoneworking.
- Hard caps the quality of stone and ore mined from cave walls, clay and stone dug from the ground, and foraged clay.
Equipment which modifies Masonry
|Cave Coral Ring||5|
Equipment which modifies Carpentry
- Determines the softcap of many cooked foods with
- Determines the quality of baked goods and other foods with
Equipment which modifies Cooking
|The Perfect Hole||2|
- Increases the quality of the seeds/plants you harvest (randomized +5\-5).
- Used as a softcap for many craftable items, such as Straw Doll
Equipment which modifies Farming
- hardcaps the quality of Forageables a character has picked.
- hardcaps the quality of Water and Soil
- softcaps the quality of meat, bones and hide when butchering with
- softcaps the quality of Spitroast Meat
- Used to craft Stone Axe , Bone Saw , and fishing gear
- Expand fishing menu when using Primitive Casting-Rod
Equipment which modifies Survival
- Lore is a general measure of Wisdom, relevant for "magical" or otherwise involved tasks.
- Used to be a cap with Survival and Perception for Pitbaked Goods.
- More uses are intended to be implemented later
Equipment which modifies Lore
|Mask of the Green Man||20|