|Grown From||Poplar Catkin|
|Required By||Poplar Catkin|
|Found On||Blue Sod, Deep Tangle, Leaf Patch, Lush Field, Moor, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald, Wild Turf|
|Back to Trees|
The Poplar Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Poplar Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 16 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Poplar Catkin before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Poplar Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 47 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 59 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 14 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 24 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details