|Size||3 x 3|
|Required By||Salt Crystal|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
Salt Basin is a Localized Resource, a rare type of resource which regenerates over time in a permanent location - in Shallow Water, Mountains and Caves .
Because of their rarity and permanent location, Localized Resources are often very contested and highly valuable.
Salt Basin holds up to 5 of Salt Crystal, respawns 1-2 piece every 3 days.
How to Use
- Using the Inspect action on any localized resource will tell you how many resources are currently available or how long until the next resource regenerates.
- Right clicking a Salt Basin that has resources will give the user an option to collect the salt.
- The quality of the Salt Basin's resource is hardcapped by Cooking, making it unwise to harvest this resource with an unskilled character.
- Localized Resources cannot be claimed by a Personal Claim, but can be claimed by a Village Claim
- Salt Crystal is a permanent resource and will not decay.