Needs images for "Black-eyed", "Ugly Wart"; missing entry for ugly wart (--11 February 2017, MagicManICT)
Someone should check information about the Nasty Wart. I am pretty sure that I got it while treating something other than Black Eye with toad butter and it also disappeared after some time randomly. (--17 May 2017, SilentPony)
Nasty wart can be healed by Ancient Root. Added this information. (--22 December 2017, Dad's herbs)
Dragon Bite (Wound)
Moving the vague information from the information page to here as it is too vague.
"Seems to damage 30 HHP per 1 point."
All other information is correct.
Wounds part separation
- It seems to me the wounds part/table has outgrown this Hitpoints page (at least for the wounds table part), and should probably go into its own 'Wounds' page.
- NTS: Looking at the related history of the pages Heal and Hitpoints the related history (mainly wounds at this page) is not merge-able (at least not with a normal merge. The potential alternative seems not useful either)
- If there are no objections I will do the split in due time. (will be a move of this page to 'Wounds' page, and a copy(cut)&back of sections 1..3(SHP/HHP/MHP) to this page)
- --.MvGulik. 19:01, 3 October 2018 (EDT)
- I believe I originally merged these two due to both being basically the same with a lot of redundancies, So I redirected wounds to Hitpoints. I'd be fine with a split now that the devs seem hell bent on adding more wounds to the game.
- I do however request that instead of moving the table to the Wounds page that you create a Wounds and Treatments page due to them sharing the same mechanic system. Eventually I'd like to see the table separated into wounds and treatments.
- --Ricky (talk) 22:38, 3 October 2018 (EDT)
- (So I redirected wounds to Hitpoints): I take it the Mamotromico user account(2015.09.13>>2015.09.16) is an old/previous account of you then.
- (Wounds and Treatments page): Noted, but I'm not sure about that yet. Having a Wounds page where one can lookup(table) which Treatments are applicable to it, and a Treatments page where one can lookup to which Wounds they can be applied, seems more logical to me. (needles to say these tables would need to be property driven ... A topic I have not looked into yet for Wounds and Treatments). Any additional commentary information that would apply to both Wounds and Treatments could be placed in a Wounds and Treatments page to be included in both the Wounds and Treatments pages. Having separate Wounds and Treatments pages(2) also seems to makes more sense to me from a Property (and wiki-page History) point of view.
- --.MvGulik. 12:29, 4 October 2018 (EDT)
- Mamotromico doesn't belong to me. I redirected Heal to Hitpoints, as they had many tables/information in common. Apologies for the ambiguity.
- re:Wounds & treatments: What I meant to say was many of the 'wounds' in the wounds table are actually 'treatments' of other wounds. For instance if you look at the table you will find the 'wounds' Gauzed, Buttered, Bound in waybroad, etc.. These 'wounds' are all treatments of wounds and can only be received by using medicine. I feel eventually these 'treatment' wounds need to be split off from the actual wounds.
- I agree generally there should be a 'medicine' page which lists medicine usage, but I would differentiate these from 'treatments'
- --Ricky (talk) 14:48, 4 October 2018 (EDT)
- (... are actually 'treatments' of other wounds): Aha. Multi-stage wound system. That one had not sunk in at my side. The 'Wounds and Treatments' page makes more sense to me now.
- Thinking out-loud ... As some sort of pre-separation one could start with adding a type column. Would clarify the type(per case) and available types(wounds/treatments system). A Type-id could later also be used as property to generate type-specific wounds/treatments tables.
- --.MvGulik. 18:26, 4 October 2018 (EDT)