|Grown From||Trombone Chantrelle Spore|
|Fruit||Trombone Chantrelle Spore|
|Back to Trees|
The Trumpet Chantrelle is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Trumpet Chantrelle produces:
- You may harvest up to 0 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 0 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 6 Trombone Chantrelle Spore before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Trumpet Chantrelles produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 35 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 44 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 11 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 18 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details