From Ring of Brodgar
- A lot of dead animal products, including secondary products, are using hunting as required skill.
- ~400 are using "required::" (saving it to the "required" property).
- ~50 are not using "required::". (will only be shown on subject page itself)
- Catching a animal definitely needs hunting.
- Skinning/butchering/etc will probably also need hunting.
- Drying skins (by it self) will probably not need hunting.
- Currently there is visual difference between a direct needed skill and a potential derived needed skill.
--10:59, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- Get reacquainted with