I have been using the "Wanted Pages" list to find broken links. Is there a way to ignore broken links that come from talk/discussion pages? (Example: the discussion on Talk:Rock Crystal generates four broken links)
- Editing discussion can be a bit tricky. But in the Talk:Rock Crystal case those broken-links are title suggestions. As such I see no reason to maintain them as active links. Just converting those broken [[links]] to "quoted" page-title suggestion seems fine to me. --.MvGulik. 03:15, 25 December 2020 (UTC)
Old Filet of Fish page
Could you please un-delete the Filet of Fish page and move it to Legacy:Filet of Fish? I don't know how to un-delete things but I'm trying to make it so Legacy:Fishsticks doesn't have a broken link anymore. Phaen (talk) 09:28, 18 January 2021 (UTC)
- Mm, yea. There is a little RoB problem here. I could, if there was something to un-delete.
- Unfortunately, after the last mediawiki version update of RoB, all deleted page-revisions (or at least there history entries) where lost (not sure why). :(
- The related delete-action log-entry however stuck around.
- Image of related restore page. Any available deleted revision would turn up under the "Page History" header, which is eerily blank.
- So your left with having to start a new page in this case. (figure that is also true for other Legacy pages you like to restore I'm afraid)
- (PS: The "Filet of Fish" pages was just a disambig page.)
- --.MvGulik. 12:17, 18 January 2021 (UTC)