|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Wort, Tankard, Wine Bottle|
|Produced By||Wine Barrel|
|Go to Objects|
Weißbier (pronounced vise-beer, means "white beer" in German) must be poured into a Tankard in order to drink it. Tankards have a capacity of 0.4 L.
Every 0.1 L of Weißbier provides 10 units to your hunger bar and reduces your Travel Weariness. The amount of travel weariness reduced depends on quality. Drinking Weißbier, along with wine, will also contribute to the FEP food variety bonus.
How to Acquire
- Gather Wheat Seeds and place them into a Herbalist Table to get Germinated Wheat Seeds.
- Take the Germinated Wheat Seeds and place them in a Kiln and fuel it with 1 branch (they will turn to ash if you use more) to get Malted Wheat.
- Use the Malted Wheat on a Quern and make Wheat Grist.
- Take 5 Wheat Grist, 2 Hops Cones, and an empty Bucket to a Cauldron with water/fuel to make 5L of Wort.
- Build a Wine Barrel and fill it with Wort. Wort ferments into Weißbier after one in-game week.
As a result of drinking alcohol the following status effects appears: "A Glass with a Friend" and later after drinking more alcohol "A Glass to Keep the Cold Out". The first status effect increased your strength by 10, intelligence by 10, charisma by 15 and psyche by 5. The second status effect increases your strength by 15 and your psyche by 7 but decreases Intelligence by 10, Perception by 5, and Skill Values by 10.