|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Carpentry, Farming, Foraging, Stone Working, Pottery, Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Wheat Wort|
|Go to Objects|
Weißbier (Pronounce "vice-beer", means "white beer" in German.) buffs Vegetables satiation by 0.5% and Fish by 1.0% per gulp of Q10. It also gives a negative satiation against itself which results in a diminishing return.
How to Acquire
- Place Seeds of Wheat on a Herbalist Table and wait for the seeds to germinate.
- Roast Germinated Wheat in a Kiln to create the Malt.
- Grind Malted Wheat at a Quern to create the Grist.
- Boil Wheat Grist with Hop Cones in a Cauldron to make Wort.
- Store Wheat Wort in a Demijohn until it becomes beer.
- Drink up!
How to Use
The proper way to drink beer is from the Tankard, not drinking out of a proper vessel halves the effective quality of your beer.
- Quality 10 beer recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality beer will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality beer useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 beer will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- Energy Drain =
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.