|Grown From||Yew Cones|
|Required By||Yew Bough, Yew Cones|
|Found On||Deep Tangle, Hard Steppe, Leaf Patch, Moss Brush, Pine Barren, Sombre Bramble, Sour Timber, Timber Land, Wald|
|Back to Trees|
The Yew Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Yew Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 8 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Yew Cones before it is depleted.
- Additionally, Yew Trees also contain up to 5 Yew Bough
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Yew Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 34 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 43 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 10 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 17 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details