From Ring of Brodgar
- June 24, 2013 - World 7 was expanded to 7x7 supergrids.
- June 03, 2013 5:46 a.m. UTC+2 - World 7 has been created.
- June 03, 2013 5:01 a.m. UTC+2 - All characters deleted.
- June 03, 2013 4:26 a.m. UTC+2 - World 6 ends.
- March 20, 2013 - After a long laggy time loftar wrote a patch and applied it - World 6 still running.
- October 25, 2011 - World 6 has been created.
- March 13, 2011 - World 5 has been created.
- March 12, 2011 - World 4 ends.
- January 11, 2011 - World 4 has been created.
- January 11, 2011 - World 3 ends - Great Flood
- February 27, 2010 - World 2 ends - Great Flood
- September 7, 2009 - Crafting gets an overhaul and the map generator changes. (details)
- August 25, 2009 - Semantic MediaWiki activated. Adaptation of current content begins.
- August 22, 2009 - The
[[:Template:Infobox food2 |food template]]is now functional. This will automatically compute various mathematical data. Please use this for all future food objects.
- July 17, 2009 - Initial seeding complete; wiki surpasses 250 articles.
- July 7, 2009 - The first real information is added!
- June 3, 2009 - This wiki is created!
Some additional history stuff taken from H&H forum.
- [by loftar » Sun Oct 27, 2013]: For anyone who's interested, some early milestones include the following (taken approximately from memory):
- Sometime in like 2005: Jorb starts presenting the idea to me.
- September 2007: Under the guise of "teaching him how to do it", Jorb tricks me into actually starting developing a simple single-player version. (Jorb has some truly stone-age mockup of Haven still lying around that he may feel free to post if he wants to.)
- Some month or so later: We switch to a client/server model.
- December 8th 2007: The characters Jorb and Loftar are born. A few weeks later they can walk around, chop down trees, and pick up the whole logs into their inventories. (As a piece of trivia, I and Jorb still have the entry left for the initial inventory format, both full of logs.)
- Spring 2008: Major rework of resource handling and switch to OpenGL.
- I think somewhere between here, cows are implemented, and their hides are made dryable and tannable.
- August 2008: The homepage is first made, with open registrations. Though noone registers. QQ
- October 2008: The combat system and accompanying death are implemented and by the hand of Jorb, the hearthlands are soon robbed of their innocence.
- More mechanics are added.
- Late May/June 2009: People actually start registering, arriving via [SGA], wherein we participated.
-  The Haven & Hearth page at the Swedish Game Awards(SGA) site. (Containing early game development images)