From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Treebark, Water or Exquisite Rot|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > rocessing & Materials > Ta ning Fluid|
How to Acquire
- 1 piece of bark adds 1% concentration into a 50l container.
- So added tanning fluid concentration per bark is: added concentration =
- Example: cauldron which is 30 liters, you add 50/30 = 1.666... concentration with 1 piece of bark.
- Tanning fluid concentration cannot exceed 10%.
- Each piece of bark raise
Tanning Fluid Q =
- You can add bark into water or tanning fluid, until the concentration reaches 10%, and because it is averaged (though with a weight) iteratively, it is possible to get higher quality tanning fluid by adding many pieces of bark into a bigger container, granted that the bark is higher quality than the water.
- Tanning Fluid can be added directly into Buckets, Barrels, and Tanning Tubs.
- Exquisite Rot can be substituted in making tanning fluid.