From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 1|
|Liquid Size||100 ltr|
|Object(s) Required||Board x5|
|Can be Lifted||Yes|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > C ntainers > arrel|
A barrel is a container that holds up to:
- 100 liters of milk, water, grape juice, stale grapejuice, wine, Tar, vinegar and honey
- 100 kg of barley flour, ash, Cavedust
- 10,000 seeds
How to Use
- To fill a barrel, left-click anything you want to put in the barrel, and right-click the barrel. You can hold shift to automatically transfer similar items.
- You can fill up a barrel with water quickly by lifting the barrel and right-clicking on a water tile. You can do this from a boat.
- You can lift the barrel and right-click containers like Tanning Tubs, Curding Tubs, Cauldrons (metal and clay) to fill them with various liquids.
- It is possible refill your waterskin by carrying a barrel of water overhead and then right clicking the barrel with your waterskin. It is also possible to mine while carrying a barrel over your head. This is useful for mining with a pickaxe in your hands since you cannot also wear a bucket.