|Size||2 x 2|
|Required By||Beeted Bird Breast, Vinegar|
|Go to Objects|
Wine can be stored in a Barrel.
How to Acquire
Build a Demijohn and fill it with Grapejuice. Juice turns to wine after one week. In order to halt the fermented wine's further progression into Vinegar, one must store it in a barrel or a Wine Bottle.
How to Use
The proper way to drink wine is from the Wine Glass, not drinking out of a proper vessel halves the effective quality of your wine.
- Quality 10 wine recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality wine will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality wine useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 wine will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- Energy Drain =
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.
The quality of the wine depends solely on the quality of the grapejuice.
- Alcohol does not reduce travel weariness like it did in Legacy.
- Implemented buff functionality in update .