|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Aurochs' Milk, Cow's Milk, Goat's Milk, Sheep's Milk|
|Required By||Batter, Birthday Cake, Butter, Creamy Cock, Curd, Sacrebleu, Strawberries in Cream, Unbaked Butter Scones, Unbaked Egg Cake, White Pigment|
|Go to Objects|
Drinking milk reduces satiation for berries and vegetables while filling the satiation for dairy.
How to Acquire
Milk is acquired by selecting a bucket and using it on any milkable animal via right-click.
Cows produce Milk at a rate of Milk Quantity * 0.01 per 10 minutes. That is 0.1L/10 minutes at Quantity 10. 0.4L/10 minutes at Quantity 40, 2.0L/10 minutes at Quantity 200.
- Cows can store a maximum of 25L of Milk
- Sheep can store a maximum of 10L of Milk
- Only 2L can be milked from an Aurochs. A higher level clover produces higher level milk.
- Quality 10 milk recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality milk will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality beer useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 milk will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- Energy Drain =
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.
- Mixing different types milk (cow, sheep, goat and aurochs) in a same container will make all milk in that vessel mixed milk with no type.