Folded Roasting Spit
|Folded Roasting Spit|
|Size||2 x 3|
|Object(s) Required||Block of Wood x3, String x2, Branch x4|
|Required By||Spitroast Carp, Spitroast Otter, Spitroast Squirrel, Spitroast Stoat, Spitroast Swan, Spitroast Walrus, Spitroast Wild Pork, Spitroast Zander, Spitroast Zope|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > dds & Ends > R asting Spit|
Pick up and place on a Fireplace to assemble the Roasting Spit. Cleaned animal carcasses (You must first skin and gut/clean a carcass before it can be spitroasted.), anything from the carcass of a Squirrel to a Bear, can be placed on it to make spitroasted meat. Simply leave it there on the campfire. As long as the campfire has Heat built up in it (The red bar beside the orange fuel bar inside the campfire.)it will spitroast the meat. You can also right click the roasting spit and click Turn to turn the roasting spit and make it cook much faster.
All spitroast recipes take a much longer time that roasting normally and give no bones once carved off the spitroast, and in exchange will give bone ash, extra meat (IE a squirrel will give 2 spitroast squirrel, a rabbit will give 3 spitroast rabbit, etc.) and said spitroasted meat will give half the hunger and more FEPs than normal, roasted meat would. It is recommended therefor to spitroast all meat before you eat it rather than simply roasting it.
You can also spitroast fish, which is especially good. Simply click the fish onto the roasting spit, you need not filet the fish, put it on the spit just the way it is when you fished it up.
- Roasting Spit Quality = and is softcapped by
- Product Quality = and currently is not softcapped by player's abilities.
- Note that Bone Ash quality recieved from spitroasted animals will be halved. (Not all animals will produce bone ash when spitroasted, only big animals)
Below is a compiled list of spitroasted meat food products
- From update the quality of the spit influences the end product, and added the ability to spitroast large animals with the exception of trolls and mammoth.
- All spitroasted meat gives 250% energy and 2% hunger per piece.
- From update added the ability to spitroast fish.
- All spitroasted fish gives 125% energy and 1.5% hunger per piece.