"NOTE: Plowed fields will revert back to their original tile type over time.[Verify]" I marked it for verification as I didn't see any plowed fields returning to their original state as of hafen.--Asgaroth22 (talk) 07:16, 8 December 2015 (EST)
- Plowed tiles actually spread like any other terrain, at least they do on dirt. They do decay though - i had tiles turn to dirt under crops (with no effect on the crops themselves), but since they also auto spread, they convert back to plowed shortly. I would add that info to the page if there's consensus. Ashghan (talk) 11:41, 5 April 2016 (EDT)
- This is true, though it is a bug. See: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=47948&p=625230#p625230 --Ysh (talk) 14:11, 5 April 2016 (EDT)
As I am new to wiki editing, and seeing as how there is no mention of Baking(for example) in any of the edit pages, I have no clue as to how to change the Skills Enabled section to include Sewing. For the same reason Sewing would need to be removed from Primitive Tools but again I do not know how. At first I thought this was handled automatically by reqskill. I may have jumped to conclusions in that regard. Even if someone does do this for me, I would like to know how to do it myself for the future. --LordMark (talk) 10:38pm, 7 October 2018 (EDT)
Wow, that is a strange issue...Thanks for telling me. To be safe I hit ctrl+shift+R to dump the cache; at first I didn't notice any changes but then when I did Primitive Tools, Sewing was gone and voila all the others were fixed like magic. Hopefully someone can figure out the cause of that and nip it in the bud. --LordMark (talk) 11:08am, 8 October 2018 (EDT)
- (LordMark)>Hopefully someone can figure out the cause of that
- Its a 'feature', related to how MediaWiki(page) and SMW(properties) caching works.
- [ctrl+shift+R] is browser cache related. [Refresh] is MW/SMW(see
icons(App Web-buttons) in lower-right corner of page) cache related.
- Most of the time you just need to use one. Usually [Refresh] when Property changes are infolded in a page edit ... But only if you like to see/check the related changes on other pages 'immediately' (ie: after some time, depending on how busy RoB is, things get(should) update automatically).
- --.MvGulik. 12:41, 8 October 2018 (EDT)
- Ah, okay. Not sure what "icons" you're referring to, though. --LordMark (talk) 4:23pm, 8 October 2018 (EDT)
- If I am correct my assumptions, these "app web-buttons" you speak of are not located in the bottom right, but on the top(at least they are for me). --LordMark (talk) 16:42, 29 October 2018 (EDT)