From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Bone Material, Intestines, Entrails, Vinegar x 0.30L|
|Required By||Exquisite Rot|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > rocessing & Materials > Sewing & abric > ntanned Rot|
How to Acquire
You need a cauldron or clay cauldron with hot water to form Untanned Rot.
- Gather the Bone Material, Entrails, and Intestines into your inventory and equip a bucket with at least 0.3L of vinegar in it.
- Right click a boiling cauldron to move into position and ready it for use
- Select the recipe: raft > rocessing & Materials > Sewing & abric > Ex uisite Rot
- Click the "Craft" button
- The quality of rot crafted with the Clay Cauldron is given by:
- The quality of rot crafted with the Metal Cauldron is given by: