From Ring of Brodgar
- The quality of objects crafted with the Clay Cauldron is given by:
- The quality of objects crafted with the Metal Cauldron is given by:
The lengths of time it takes to get the various items from their precursor items by boiling in a Cauldron are as follows:
|Item||Real Time||In-Game Time||Product||Notes|
|Chicken Egg||0:02:17||0:07:30||Boiled Chicken Egg|
|Gooseneck Barnacle||0:09:07||0:30:00||Boiled Gooseneck Barnacle|
|Poppy Grist||1:49:25||6:00:00||Opium||Using full stack highly advised.|
|Razor Clam||0:09:07||0:30:00||Boiled Razor Clam|
|Red Deer Antlers||1:49:25||6:00:00||Hartshorn|
- Clay Cauldrons take 5 minutes to heat up. Metal Cauldrons boil instantly.
- Clay Cauldrons halve the quality of the water used.
- Variable materials were added for metal cauldrons in update .
- As of update , Cauldron'\s can be extinguished from the flower menu.
- The wood blocks does not affect the quality of the cauldron.
- No longer works (
- Putting bark in a cauldron will turn the water to tanning fluid. It is easier to get high quality bark than high quality water, so this is a good way to get a high quality liquid to boil things in.