|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Leather Working|
|Object(s) Required||Leather x3, Wax x2|
|Produced By||Cauldron or Clay Cauldron (with 2.5 liters)|
|Required By||Cutthroat Cuirass, Mine Hole, Sledgehammer, Traveller's Sack|
|Go to Objects|
Hardened Leather is leather treated with wax to strengthen it. It requires three pieces of Leather and two units of Beeswax or Candleberry wax, and may be used to create objects like the Traveller's Sack, Cutthroat Cuirass and Mine hole.
How to Acquire
You need a cauldron or clay cauldron with at least 2.5 liters of hot water to harden leather.
- Gather the 5 ingredients into your inventory: 3 Leather and 2 Beeswax or 2 Candleberry wax
- Right click a boiling Cauldron or Clay Cauldron to move into position and ready it for use
- Select the recipe: raft > eather Working > Har ened Leather
- Click the "Craft" button
Note-1: The softcapping is applied at/to the Q1 part, before flooring it.
Note-2: Only applies/works for Metal cauldron.
- Hardened Leather also counts as regular Leather in recipes, meaning it may be used as a substitute.
- outdated in W7 - it got fixed:Since Hardened Leather uses Leather in its own recipe, you will have to remove newly crafted Hardened Leather from your inventory before attempting to make more, or it will be reused in the next process. Do not use the "Craft All" button if attempting to make multiple pieces of Hardened Leather. Make them one piece at a time--Borka (talk) 16:36, 12 September 2013 (EDT)