Ring of Brodgar:Article Standards
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General article standards
- All game items, in general, have their own article page.
- The article page title should be the same as the used in-game name, including capitalization. (with some exceptions)
- Articles page should at least use one of the available infobox template. (Usually the Infobox metaobj template. Or one of the others.)
- Article infobox's will look for a same named image(png) as the page title to be put in the infobox-image.
General image stuff
- General image formats to use:
- Jpg for larger images (like general in-game images)
- Png for icon sized/type images (like game-icons images, usual a copy of the actually resource image)
- Gif for animation.
- Svg (preferably) for flow chart like images.
- Note: Image extensions should be in lower-case.
Things to avoid
- Non-English content should remain off the wiki. This is an English wiki; everything else clutters up the articles.
- Information and articles about players, player groups and villages should remain off the wiki unless significantly relevant.
- Writing styles that are inconsistent with the rest of the wiki.
- Legacy_talk:Water: Some old talk about "litres" vs "litre" vs "liter".