Food satiations are penalties from eating specific foods. Every food item satiates its own category. All food stuffs satiate equally, and there is no randomness or distribution.Satiated foods become less effective, which can be seen as a percentage on the Base Attributes screen of the character sheet, under Food Satiations.
The penalty comes into play in the following way:
But also decrease hunger in the following way:
Evidently you should eat a varied diet to keep your satiations high so as not to hinder your FEP gain.
Preventing food satiations by drinks
- As of Added/Re-added drunkenness. When consuming alchoholic beverages, you now get a tiered buff, ...", some stuff below might have changed because of this patch (although drunkenness seems limited to Brandy at the moment). [Verify: drunkenness patch changes.] >"
- Satiations can now be prevented/soften by drinks
- The buff drink and be merry is then applied to yourself when you drink one sip (0.05L) of any drink.
- For each sip (0.05 L) of every drink you consume, you get one counter for that drink.
- For each food type consumed that are buffed by a drink, you lose one counter for that specific drink, and receive less satiation.
- More than one counter may be removed from different drinks if more than one buff are applied, meaning buffs stack for the same food consumed. Example : Peapie is both a Bread and a Vegetable, therefore drink both Mead and Milk before eating one is preferable minimize satiations gain.
- "Drink, and be merry" expires after about an in-game day (roughly 8 hours) if not used by then.
|Drink||Primary||Secondary 1||Secondary 2||Preferred Vessel||Made From||Food Buff|
|Applejuice||Offal 12.5%||-x-||-x-||Tankard||Red Apple||Applejuice|
|Beer||Sausage 25% (8%:?)||Game 10% (4%:?)||Offal 10% (4%:?)||Tankard||Barley Wort||Beer|
|Brandy||Sweets & Desserts 35%||Cheese 17.5%||Offal 17.5%||(none yet)||Distilled Wine||Brandy|
|Cider||Fowl & Poultry 25%||Mushrooms 12.5%||Offal 12.5%||Tankard||Applejuice||Cider|
|Grapejuice||Vegetables 12.5%||-x-||-x-||Wine Glass||Grapes||Grapejuice|
|Mead||Vegetables 25%||Game 12.5%||Nuts & Seeds 12.5%||Drinking Horn||Mead Must||Mead|
|Milk||Bread 25%||Forage 12.5%||Berries 12.5%||(None/All)||Aurochs, Cow, Goat and Sheep||Dairy|
|Pearjuice||Creepies & Crawlies 12.5%||-x-||-x-||Tankard||Pear||Pearjuice|
|Perry||Mushrooms 25%||Meat 12.5%||Creepies & Crawlies 12.5%||Tankard||Pearjuice||Perry|
|Tea||Dairy 25%||Fruits 12.5%||Nuts & Seeds 12.5%||Mug||Green and Black Tea Leaves||Tea|
|Weißbier||Fish 25% (8%:?)||Fowl & Poultry 10% (4%:?)||Mushrooms 10% (4%:?)||Tankard||Wheat Wort||Beer|
|Wine||Cheese 25%||Meat 12.5%||Vegetables 12.5%||Wine Glass||Grapejuice||Wine|
|Calvados||Fruit 35%||Mushrooms 17.5%||Fowl & Poultry 17.5%||(none yet)||Distilled Cider||Calvados|
- Information may be incomplete or wrong for a few drinks.
- Tea receives a 20Q buff when piping hot.
Food type categories
|Name||Berries||Bread||Cheese||Creepies & Crawlies||Dairy||Fish||Food||Forage||Fruit||Game||Meat||Mushrooms||Nuts||Offal||Poultry||Sausage||Sweets & Desserts||Vegetables|