Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Carpentry, Farming, Pottery, Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Barley Wort|
|Go to Objects|
How to Acquire
- Place Seeds of Barley on a Herbalist Table to germinate the seeds.
- Roast Sprouted Barley in a Kiln to create the Malt.
- Grind Malted Barley at a Quern to create the Grist.
- Boil Barley Grist with Hop Cones in a Cauldron to make Wort.
- Store Wort in a Demijohn until it becomes Beer.
- Drink up!
How to Use
The proper way to drink Beer is from the Tankard, not drinking out of a proper vessel halves the effective quality of your Beer.
- Quality 10 Beer recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality Beer will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality Beer useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 Beer will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- Energy Drain=
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.
- Gives energy if stamina is already full.
- New Implementations in update Added/Re-added drunkenness. When consuming alchoholic beverages, you now get a tiered buff, much like you did in Legacy Haven." >"