Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||None|
|Object(s) Required||Bucket, Water x5L Barley Grist .50kg, Hop Cones x2|
|Required By||(1) Beer|
|Go to Objects|
|Craft > Processing & Materials > Cooking & Ingredients > Brew Wort|
What it is
- Barley Wort is used in making Beer.
How to Acquire
- With an empty Bucket in hand or in an adjacent container, use a Cauldron with at least 5 Liters of water and craft together .50kg Barley Grist and 2 Hop Cones to create 5 liters of Barley Wort
- Quality appears to be calculated as
How to Use
- Place up to 50 Liters of Barley Wort into a Demijohn and wait for the liquid to ferment. After a week in real time, it will turn into Beer.
- 50 Liters of water, 5kg of grist, and 20 hop cones is needed to brew enough Barley Wort to fill a Demijohn completely.
- Grade-A Milk (2016-04-12) >"Added/Re-Added Beer. Germinate Barley on a Herbalist Table. Roast Germinated Barley in a Kiln to get Malted Barley. Grind Malted Barley to Barley Grist. Craft Wort using hops and grist, and then store the wort in a Demijohn until it transforms to glorious Beer. Beer buffs Meat and Sausage by 0.5% and 1% respectively, per gulp at Q10."