Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Farming, Winemaking|
|Object(s) Required||Seeds of Grape x5|
|Produced By||Grape Crop|
|Specific Type of||Fruit|
|Required By||(3) Grapejuice, Raisins, Seeds of Grape, (Fruit (4): Fruit Sorbet, Unbaked Fruit Pie, Unbaked Fruitroast, Unbaked Lardy Cake)|
|Go to Objects|
How to Acquire
- Grapes used in an Extraction Press make Grapejuice, leaving behind 5 seeds of grape. When placed into a Demijohn, grapejuice will turn into wine after one week. If the grapejuice is not transferred to a demijohn or Barrel within 5 hours, it will turn into Stale Grapejuice. Both stale grapejuice and wine left in any container other than a barrel turn into Vinegar after a week.
- Grapes may also be placed on a herbalist table to produce raisins. However, this causes the loss of the grapes' seeds.
- Seeds of Grape may be acquired from Wild Windsown Weeds or as a by-product of eating grapes.
- Once fully grown, a grape plant's quality will not change. Replant from harvested seeds to roll the dice on Quality change like any other crop. (ref)
Game Development (templ)
- Added Grape stockpile." >"