|Object(s) Required||Aurochs' Milk, Cow's Milk, Goat's Milk, Milk, Sheep's Milk|
|Produced By||Bucket, any drinking vessel|
|Specific Type of||Generics, Milk|
|Required By||(10) Batter, Birthday Cake, Butter, Caviar Canapé, Creamy Cock, Curd, Sacrebleu, Strawberries in Cream, Unbaked Butter Scones, Unbaked Egg Cake|
|Go to Objects|
Milk is a game class-type referring to one of the following 5 game-objects:
How to Acquire
Milk is acquired by selecting a bucket, barrel or any drinking vessel and using it on any milk-able animal via right-click.
Cows produce Milk at a rate of Milk Quantity * 0.01 per 10 minutes.
0.1L/10 minutes at Quantity 10. 0.4L/10 minutes at Quantity 40, 2.0L/10 minutes at Quantity 200.
- Cows can store a maximum of 25L of Milk
- Sheep can store a maximum of 25L of Milk
- Goat can store a maximum of 15+ (25L) of Milk
- Only 2L can be milked from an Aurochs. A higher level clover produces higher level milk.
- Mixing different types of milk in any container will yield neutral 'Milk' of generic property.
- Milk has no preferred container and therefore cannot gain quality boosts.
- Quality 10 milk recovers 10% stamina and drains 20% energy per 0.05L sip. Higher quality milk will decrease the energy drain but stamina recovery remains the same at all qualities.
- This makes high quality milk useful for performing stamina draining tasks without having to eat as much to recover, thus preserving your hunger bonus. Though energy is always shown as a whole number, it is not simply rounded up or down. For example, Q11 milk will alternate between draining 20% and 19% energy at regular intervals. Other drinkable liquids follow the same rules and formula.
- As of World 15, when your Energy bar is lower than 8000%, eating outside of a table does not provide any hunger, satiation or FEP, making this strategy rather useless.
- Energy Drain=
- Gives energy if Q >20
- According to that formula initial quality growth is more effective, and it always higher than 10% per 0.05 sip. Naturally stamina regenerate 10% per 10% energy.
- You can use a barrel of milk to feed baby animals if you accidentally kill off their mother or if there is no lactating adult female present.
- Added new mechanic for drinks. All drinks restore stamina much like water, but they also buff particular food satiations. ...
Also note that drinks will count as half-quality if you drink them from a non-preffered vessel (i.e. drinking wine from anything but a wine glass). Drinking vessel type does not affect the effective quality for stamina regeneration purposes." >"
- Made it so that you can mix various kinds of milk into generic milk, as suggested here." >"