|Size||7 x 10|
|Required By||Foul Smoke|
|Can be Lifted||No
|Go to Objects|
Abyssal Chasm is a Localized Resource, a rare type of resource which regenerates over time in a permanent location - in Mountains and rarely in Caves.
Because of their rarity and permanent location, Localized Resources are often very contested and highly valuable.
Abyssal Chasm holds up to 2 of Foul Smoke, respawns 1 piece every 9 days.
How to Use
- Using the Inspect action on any localized resource will tell you how many resources are currently available or how long until the next resource regenerates.
- Right clicking a Abyssal Chasm that has resources will give the user an option to collect the Pit Clay.
- The quality of the Abyssal Chasm's resource is hardcapped by Stealth, making it unwise to harvest this resource with an unskilled character.
- Localized Resources cannot be claimed by a Personal Claim, but can be claimed by a Village Claim
- Foul Smoke is a permanent resource and will not decay.