|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Carpentry, Farming, Gardening|
|Object(s) Required||Board x6, Block of Wood x4, Bone Glue x2|
|Can be Lifted||Yes|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > roduction & Processing > ompost Bin|
The compost bin allows you to turn compostable materials into Mulch, which acts like soil. It has a meter indicating how much compost material it contains, as well as a 5x5 inventory grid where mulch is outputted. The compost bin holds approx 300 units of compost. Worms can also be placed in the inventory to speed up the process.
- Any edible food
- Any leafs
- Any tree or bush seed
- Finer Plant Fibres
- Fresh Leaf of Pipeweed or Cured Pipeweed
- Hop Cones
- Raw Meat
- Worms may occasionally spawn instead of Mulch
- Appears to produce approx. 1 Mulch every 4 hours.
- Mulch produced appears softcapped by the quality of the Compost Bin
- Adding worms to the inventory speeds up production of Mulch
- About 100 soil per full compost bin, one bucket of swill fills half the compost bin.