|Build > Production & Processing > Compost Bin|
The compost bin allows you to turn compostable materials into Mulch, which acts like soil. It has meter indicating how much compost material it contains, as well as a 5x5 inventory grid where mulch is outputted. The compost bin holds approx 300 units of compost. Worms can also be placed in the inventory to speed up the process.
- Compost Bin Quality =
- The quality of the Compost Bin Softcap the quality of Mulch produced.
- Worms may occasionally spawn instead of Mulch
- Appears to produce approx. 1 Mulch every 4 hours.
- Mulch produced appears softcapped by the quality of the Compost Bin
- Adding worms to the inventory speeds up production of Mulch
- About 100 soil per full compost bin, one bucket of swill fills half the compost bin.