|Found On||Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Dry Weald, Leaf Detritus, Lush Field, Moor, Moss Brush, Oak Wilds, Shady Copse, Sombre Bramble, Timber Land, Wald, Wild Turf|
|Back to Trees|
The Log of the Birdcherry Tree gives the most Blocks and Boards per Log out out of all the trees. However, it only produces one Log when felled. Meaning other trees with less board/blocks per log but more Logs give more total wood than this tree. But if you're looking for a tree to grow with the best space efficiency, this is it.
The Birdcherry Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Birdcherry Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 7 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Birdcherries before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Birdcherry Trees produce 1 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 70 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 88 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 21 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 35 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details