|Size||2 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Pottery, Plant Lore|
|Object(s) Required||Unfired Treeplanter's Pot|
|Required By||Bush, Tree|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > Po s & Pottery > reeplanter's Pot|
A treeplanter's pot is an important tool used with Soil or Bat Guano, Water, a Herbalist Table and any one of the tree "seeds" such as an Apple Core, Fir Cone, or Mulberry to grow a new Tree (full list). The quality is important for treeplanter's pots as it is one of the factors in determining the tree's quality.
How to Use
- Place 4x Soil, Mulch, or Bat Guano units into the pot (left-click on the soil, right-click on the pot)
- Place 1.0L of water into the pot (left-click on the pot, right-click on the water source).
- After the pot is filled with soil and water, put the tree seed into the pot by left-clicking on the seed and right-clicking on the pot.
- Place the filled pot onto a Herbalist Table and leave it there for 6 in-game hours (73 minutes realtime).
- Plant the sapling within one in-game day (8 real-life hours) of sprouting or else it dies and you have to repeat the process. You plant a tree by 'holding' the pot ('left-click and drag') then right-clicking on the exact spot you want to plant your tree (select the Plant option).
To empty the contents of the pot at any time, right-click on the pot and then select the Empty option.
How to Acquire
- Use the craft menu to mold the clay, and then fire the unburnt Treeplanter's Pot in a Kiln with 8 branches loaded.
- After 36 minutes you will get an empty Treeplanter's Pot.
- Treeplanter's Pot Quality =
Skills Effecting Treeplanting
- Plant Lore "greater success"
- Woodsmanship "greater success"
- Forestry "significantly greater success"
- Druidic Rite "greatest possible"
Note: The seed's chances of sprouting are increased solely on the above skills.