From Ring of Brodgar
(Redirected from Cow)
Calf » Cow » Bull
|Creature-Products||Cow's Milk, Raw Beef x10, Animal Fat, Intestines x2, Entrails x3, Fresh Cow Hide, Bone Material x6, Suckling's Maw from calfs.|
This data is specified at the individual Terrain pages.
- Bull is a male cattle that can impregnate(indicated through a mating animation) female cattle (cow), pull Wagons(slower than Horse) and equipped with Packrack to carry things.
- Cow is a female cattle. After being impregnated, they give birth to a calf(can have twins on rare occasions) in 4.5 days then start to produce milk. Also can be equipped with Packrack to carry things.
- Calf is an adolescent cattle. They will grow either into a bull or cow (indicated in the top left side of their respective information windows) in 10 days. In addition to regular products, calves give you a Suckling's Maw when butchered.
Stats & Quality
- The quality of an animal or any of stat is the one of parent quality\stat, +20 -> -5, and then softcapped by the breeding quality of the male involved and quality of eaten Swill.
- See Animal Qualities for more information.
- Cows produce Cow's Milk at the rate of 0.01 every 10 minutes in RL at Milk Quantity 10, speed modified by Milk Quantity stat and can store a maximum of 25 L.
- Milk quality equal to cow's quality and modified by Milk Quality stat.
- Adult Cattle produce 10 Raw Beef at Meat Quantity 10, modified by Meat Quantity stat.
- Meat quality equal to cattle's quality and modified by Meat Quality stat.
- Cattle produce 1 Cow Hide and quality equal to cattle's quality, modified by Hide Quality stat.
Tips & Tricks
- It is a good idea to seperate your bulls from your cows, to ensure that you can select the highest quality bull to mate with your cows when you want calves. You can additionally castrate your lower quality bulls to stop them from breeding and to acquire Bollock.