From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 1|
|Storage Size||3 x 3|
|Produced By||Wooden Shovel or Metal Shovel|
|Required By||Block of Mirkwood|
|Go to Objects|
Old Stumps are a source of wood blocks and a natural container with a 3x3 inventory space which can be found in Forests, Swamps, and Bogs. Normal stumps that have been left to rot will eventually become old stumps in about a 1 real-time month.
- The quality of the Old Stump is based on the quality of the Stump it's decayed from.
- Naturally laying around everywhere in the world only 10 q, but can be raised quality by leaving high quality Stumps off-claim.
- Implemented log decay mechanic in update.
- Occasionally contain Grubs.
- Can be used as storage, however unlike most containers (but like all stumps) they cannot be lifted or relocated.