From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 2|
|Skill(s) Required||Metal Working|
|Object(s) Required||Bar of Hard Metal x4, Tree Bough x2|
|Produced By||Smithy's Hammer, Anvil|
|Required By||Cellar, Petrified Seashell, Strange Crystal|
|Slot(s) Occupied||4L and 4R|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > lothes & Equipment > ools > ick Axe|
How to Acquire
- Increases Mining speed - Reduces stamina drain.
- Increases Chip Stone Speed - Reduces stamina drain.
- Allows boulders to be removed from a Cellar so it can be used.
- Increases the speed things are destroyed - Deals 2 additional damage to buildings.
- Equips in both 4L and 4R (both hand slots).
- Your mining efficiency is the square root of the mining tool times strength.
Example: q40 pickaxe and 100 strength is much better than q10 pickaxe and 300+ strength.