|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Locks & Bolts|
|Object(s) Required||Bar of Common Metal, Block of Wood x20, Board x5; Log Cabin or Timber House or Stone Mansion; AND Pickaxe|
|Required By||Cellar Cheddar, Harmesan Cheese, Midnight Blue Cheese|
|Can be Lifted||No|
|Go to Objects|
- Cellars give a great deal more space for storage inside.
- They also protect items inside from the decay usually encountered outside.
- Cellars can also be used to make Cheese when a Cheese Rack is placed inside of it.
- Two cellars in one house lead to the same room.
How to Acquire
Enter your house, and use:uild > onstruction > Construct C llar
Choose a location for the cellar door to create the signpost. You can stand on a cellar door, and possibly place objects upon it, but it cannot be moved once built.
Once you have completed the construction, equip a Pickaxe. Right click on the newly-constructed cellar door, and you will begin removing a boulder. Once all boulders are removed from the cellar, it may be entered and used.
The skill Locks & Bolts is required for this mining action as well as the construction of the cellar, players without the skill are unable to remove the boulders.
- The Log Cabin requires 16 boulders removed and gives 6x4 space.
- The Timber House requires 24 boulders removed and gives 9x6 space.
- The Stone Mansion requires 48 boulders removed and gives 12x8 space.
All cellars have two squares unusable, the staircase which is always in the upper left corner of the cellar, and the square directly in front of it.