From Ring of Brodgar
|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Fresh Rabbit Fur|
|Produced By||Drying Frame|
|Specific Type of||Prepared Animal Hide|
|Required By||Bunny Slippers, Chieftain's Hat, (Prepared Animal Hide: Bagpipe, Custom Image Sketch, Drum & Sticks, Feather Band, Fur Boots, Fur Cloak, Hide Layer, Hide Strap, Leather, Parchment, Poor Man's Gloves, Potent Rod, Rough Guard Patch, Still Life, Stinging Poultice, Wanderer's Bindle, Waterskin, Woodsman's Ushanka)|
|Go to Objects|
How to Acquire
- Right-click on the drying frame to open its inventory.
- Place the fresh rabbit fur in one of the open spots in the inventory.
- Wait eight hours (real time).
- Open the drying frame inventory again to find your rabbit fur.
- The fur can remain in the frame until you need it (unless someone else takes the fur or the frame falls into ruin).
- It is recommended that the fur be stored somewhere else, as a frame with fur in it in the open is a good target for thieves.