|Grown From||Willow Catkin|
|Required By||Willow Catkin|
|Found On||Beech Grove, Blue Sod, Bounty Acre, Cloud Range, Deep Tangle, Fen, Flower Meadow, Grass, Green Brake, Hard Steppe, Highground, Root Bosk, Swamp, Wald|
|Back to Trees|
When right-clicking a Willow Tree there is a chance to get the "By Weeping Willows" Experience Event. This event gives the hearthling 75 Experience Points.
The Willow Tree is one of the many Trees found in the Hearthlands. Trees are a plentiful resource and they are vital to every player's success.
Some of the most basic materials a hearthling will require such as Boards, Wood Blocks, Boughs, and Branches are only obtained from Trees.
Every tree has some sort of Seed which the player can use in various recipes, or they can be used to regrow a higher quality tree, producing better materials.
The Willow Tree produces:
- You may harvest up to 8 Branches before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 3 Bark before it is depleted.
- You may harvest up to 2 Willow Catkin before it is depleted.
All Trees will slowly replenish harvested materials, meaning all materials listed above are renewable.
Willow Trees produce 2 logs when felled.
- Each log produces 55 Blocks when cut with a Stone Axe and 69 Blocks when cut with a Metal Axe
- Each log produces 17 Boards when cut with a Bone Saw and 28 Boards when cut with a Metal Saw
How to Acquire
Every Tree can be grown from its seed using a Treeplanter's Pot, or by planting the seed directly into the ground.
Using a Treeplanter's Pot: See Treeplanter's Pot for more details
Direct Method: See Shovel for more details
A Study Desk made out of Willow Wood.