|Size||2 x 1|
|Storage Size||6 x 6|
|Skill(s) RequiredSpecific needed skills.<br>The default skills every Heartling starts off with, Oral Tradition, Primitive Tools & Wilderness Survival), are ignored.||Fishing|
|Object(s) Required||Prepared Animal Hide x4, String x6|
|Go to Objects|
|raft > lothes & Equipment > ools > Pac s & Sacks > reel|
A very unique "Cape", a Creel is an equippable storage bag that can store Fish and other small fishing related items in 6x6 slot inventory.
Can't put items in it when not equipped, can't un-equip without emptying first.
There have been complaints that creel is underpowered, comparing its capacity to amount of fish you can haul if you load Rowboat with two Wheelbarrows. However creel is quite cheap to make and stacks with wheelbarrows, only downside being that it takes up the cape slot. Creel provides you with additional 36-slot inventory that synergizes with wheelbarrow strategy by giving you more space to fill before having to go to shore, pile and load the fish into wheelbarrows.
(In a hypothetical scenario where you only catch 1x1 size fish, creel will actually hold more fish than a (single) wheelbarrow.)
When you craft fishing hooks with Creel equipped, they will go there instead of your main inventory. This may cause confusion if you don't know it.
- Reworked equipped container items slightly (Wicker Pickers, Belts, Creels). They can now be picked up and held on the cursor while containing things, and can also be dropped to the ground and placed in non-player inventories. The only restrictions placed upon them is that they cannot be opened while not equipped, and that they cannot be placed in player inventories." >"
- Can now mousewheel from "Creels" and similar containers." >"
- "Starfish" can now be placed in "Creel"s." >"
- Gooseneck Barnacles can now be put in Creels." >"
- The Creel can now hold lures, hooks, oysters, mussels, razor clams, crabs, and lobsters." >"
- Added "Creel". Fishing bag which allows the player to carry additional fish when equipped." >"