|Size||1 x 1|
|Storage Size||8 x 8|
|Skill(s) Required||Carpentry, Yeomanry|
|Object(s) Required||Board x8|
|Can be Lifted||Yes|
|Go to Objects|
|uild > ontainers > C pboard|
This container can hold up to 64 items in an 8 by 8 grid. It and the Exquisite Chest are the two largest containers in the game. It can only be built indoors, such as in a Log Cabin, Timber House or Stone Mansion. Due to the superior storage space and cheap material requirements, cupboards are the ideal containers for storing items indoors.
- Unlike in Legacy, cupboards can be lifted even when full. However, they cannot be placed inside a vehicle such as a boat or cart unless empty.
- Cupboards will be destroyed in one decay hit, so it is highly recommended that they remain inside.
- Cupboards can also be built in cellars.
- Cupboards built into a corner may be accessed once the cupboard in front of their door is open, allowing for more compact storage.
- Fixed in update Jorb: "Cupboards cannot be placed in container objects (boats, carts, &c) if there is anything in the cupboard."